sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

Hello my dearest

Hello dear


Give me your time today,How was your day,Mine is a little bit hot over here ,Hope you are doing well today over there,please bear with me,I Really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,the main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.
 
This money ( US 5.7 Million dollars ) is deposited in a security and financier company some years ago in London Bank by my father ,He made me the sole beneficiary ,I am now asking you to stand on my behalf ,to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.
 
As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so,
please attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.
 
Thanks and remain bless.
Rachel Bashan

0 comentários: